Altitude Sliding Door
The new Altitude® Sliding Door has been specifically designed with the latest trends in architecture in mind. The door allows architects and designers the ability to achieve expansive openings without the need to compromise on performance or aesthetics.
Specifying the Alspec® Altitude® Sliding Door ensures the client receives a stylish, high performance product.
Designed by Alspec® to meet the extremes of the Australian environment, the Altitude® Apartment Sliding Door is the premier choice by architects, builders, home owners and fabricators when looking for a great sliding door.
|Maximum Sash Height:||2700mm|
|Maximum Sash Width:||1500mm|
|Maximum Glass Thickness:||Thickness:12.4mm or 18mm IGU|
|Maximum Sash Weight:||160kg|
|Frame width available in :|
Altitude products have been designed to accept screening products without the need for unsightly adaptors or added material. Door and window screening provides protection from insects and other unwanted ‘guests’ to your home, whilst minimising the impact on your view.
Invisi-Gard Stainless Steel Security Screening
Fixed window security screens are becoming more of a requirement for the conscious home owner and Invisi-Gard is your ideal match for durability, protection and performance.
KidScreen Window Fall Prevention
A unique patent design, cost effective barrier solution designed specifically for child protection of openable windows, KidScreen were recently presented with a highly commended Award from the “Australian Windows Association Most Innovative Window Component 2013”.
Depending on the look require, you have many colour options for your Altitude Door. Your Alspec Dealer can help you through this process of selecting a prefect match to your project.
Altitude Doors can be finished by one of two options for aluminium:
- A tough and durable option allowing for a wide range of colours.
- A choice or world leading suppliers of powder finishes;
- Finishing is provided by supplier accredited Alspec branches, as well as selected quality contractors.
- Warranties are available. Depending on your finish option, you will receive a warranty ranging from 7 years (film and colour integrity) to 15 years (film and colour integrity).
You may prefer a choice of anodizing, an electro-chemical treatment available in standard finishes, natural anodized and non standard, bronze and black.
- A range of sill options are available for applications requiring increased weather performance.
- A range of mullions and transoms complete with end caps for a quality finish.
- Choice of screening options BetterVue® and UltraVue® for superior mesh solutions.
- A ventlock that allows the window to be secured in a partially opened position to allow ventilation whilst still being secure.